Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our new house guest

Drew and I are currently fixing up our condo in order to sell (more on this later). Anyway, since I am trying to keep the yard looking nice, I replanted my hanging flower baskets 2 weeks ago. In this process, I noticed that one of the baskets had a bird nesting in it. Since there were no eggs, I put the nest in the garbage and planted flowers without too much guilt. Well the mama bird that I displaced had the final word, and she now has a lovely new nest surrounded by purple flowers. I think that she appreciates the remodeled the nursery.


She was very tolerant of me taking pictures until I rotated the basket. After she finally flew away, I found this...

Now she gets to stay because I cannot evict an expectant mother, but it makes watering complicated.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Im n ur flower bazket messin up ur waterin

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Ms. Core said...

so cute! can't wait to see what it hatches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home