Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh yeah by the way...

I realize that I have not attended to this blog in over a year and a half, and doubt that many people will be reading it. That aside, I have decided to give blogging another shot. I think that it might help me to keep some of worries in check.

Anyway, over the past year and a half I went to Australia, I got married, went to New Zealand for a honeymoon, went to Oregon for a month but spent most of it on the coast, my dogs grew up, Drew graduated with his PhD (yes he lapped me), I wrote a draft of a thesis, and now I am pregnant.

Here are some random pictures from that time. I do not have a lot since I also got a new laptop and most of them are on my other computer.


Happy dogs on the Oregon Coast


Drew is such a cutie.






This is me and Lan at the Tucson beer festival. We got to go for free in exchange for serving Rogue Chocolate stout habinero browny ice cream for 1702. It was awesome!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mischala said...

I still read it!!! Congratulations, how super exciting that you guys are going to have a baby! We still need to try to get together some time soon.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger A-M said...

OK, so let me get this straight..AS soon as I decide I need to leave the internet world alone for awhile..mostly to finish my dissertation edits and take more naps (konrad wants mt first chapt down to 5 pages....it is 28 pages, I can't get below 13!! he says it's an intro to intro and doesn't deserve separate chapt...so cruel this process!) you start blogging again and BOTH you and Lisa are pregnant!!!! I WAS being so very good.

Seriously, how I am supposed to stay away?!?!?

Can't wait to follow along on your amazing journey. Most exciting thing to happen ever times a million.

OK, sorry for the long,long comment. Shoulda just e-mailed you.

Gonna link you on my page now, K?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Misch! I am glad that you are sill reading. Thanks for your comment and I hope all is well.

I would love to catch up soon do you have the same number?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home