Friday, March 13, 2009

Atempted Abduction on the Rillito


This picture is a rendering of a man that tried to abduct a woman from the Rillito River trail last Thursday. The woman escaped because her pit bull tackled the guy. The the full story is in the Arizona Daily Star. I run on this trail at least 3-4 times/week, and usually closer to the evening. This terrifies me. Although I love my dogs, I am not sure that either one of them would have in the ability to take down a 160 pound person that was tyring to harm me. That being said if you happen to come across this blog and use the Rillito trail, particularly on the West side, please watch out for this guy. Alternatively, let me know if you want a running buddy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mischala said...

Oh Creepy! That is scary, but I think that your dogs would surprise you. I hope you never need to find out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home