Friday, February 27, 2009

Where NSMA T-shirts Go to Die



Every year at Christmas time my advisor gets T-shirts made for everyone in the lab. The shirt always has the lab logo on the front and a picture of someone's data on the back. These T-shirts go back to 1990. As you can imagine, since I have been here for a few years, I have acquired quite a few of these shirts. Because I am sentimental to a fault, I have kept all of them. Even the orange one that looks hideous on me. Well apparently not everyone is so sentimental. The picture of above is of some random person in a cast wearing the NSMA T-shirt from 2004 (the yellow one). I guarantee you that this individual was not in the lab in 2004, and I imagine that the shirt was either purchased at Goodwill or stripped off the back of graduate student that drank too much at the 4th Avenue Street Fair and passed out. The beauty of this picture is that I spotted the shirt from a moving vehicle driving down Campbell and that is actually my husband's data on the back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home