Thursday, March 12, 2009

YUCK

Unfortunately, I do not have anything more interesting to write about than the level of hell that is thesis revising. My latest draft contained a "YUCK" in the left margin (I will spare you the photographic evidence). Rather than simply complaining some more, I could go on about how great my run was yesterday and how I timed it perfectly so I was running into the sunset on my return leg, but that is also not so interesting. So until I graduate, and I have something more to write about other than how my soul is being crushed by my dissertation, these posts are going to be sparse.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mischala said...

Oh Sara,
I remember the dissertation editing days, you'll get through it, we all do. Enjoy the sunrise, the wind, the rain, the sun - everything but your computer and your advisor - I still have a strong appreciation for looking at the mountains on the way home (when you get to go home).

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

What a gorgeous picture. At least you get to finish up this beast in a beautiful place. Think of all the people getting PhDs in the ugly places!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home