Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mt. Lemmon Hike

Sara, Miles and I hiked Marshall Gulch today. We didn't do the whole loop but got a good workout. Here is our distance and altitude... Note that we were above 7000 ft!Got the picture to prove we were there:


Made it into the stream...
Sara carried the baby the whole trip. I offered to carry Miles, but she was determined to make the whole trip solo. Remember that we were more than a mile above sea level!
Miles didn't break a sweat
Sara and I did...
I think Sara is somewhere in there...

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I found Sara!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger sandra said...

Sara looks amazing for having had a baby! Wow! That lucky baby has no idea of the incredible scenery!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Aunt Susan said...

Sara, what a beautiful hike. Doug and I did this hike with Jim YEARS ago! Remember the hike in Sabino with a backpack full of rocks? I think it was preparing you for carrying Miles,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home