Friday, June 11, 2010

The Many Faces of Miles

It has been really fun watching Miles' repertoire of expressions grow over the last couple of weeks. Here is a sample of some of our favorites that we were able to catch digitally.

I furrow my brow without even knowing it. I recently discovered when looking at a baby picture of me that I have been doing this since infancy. Amazingly, this expression is heritable and Miles makes the same face. So here he is making Sara face.

This is extreme Sara face.

Sweet sleepy face.


I am worried that the fan is not moving face.
The fan is now moving face of relief.


The elusive smiley face that we have been trying to photograph for weeks.


The fan is awesome face.

6 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Drew said...

I am still on the fence that Miles is smiling. I mean, if he doesn't find me funny, then he must not have a sense of humor and therefore, isn't smiling yet :P

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What's not to smile about? He has the worlds best parents. Thanks for the latest pictures, he's so beautiful. Love to you all,
Mom

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, dear. I love him and I want to snuggle. That is the face of Sara, too.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jenne said...

Love these pics! Those are total Sara faces!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger MichelleR said...

Miles and that fan... worshipping false idols already. Atticus would worship a ceiling fan too, I'm sure, if we had one.

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Aunt Susan said...

I think he looks like Adam in the fourth photo. Anyone else see the resemblance???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home