Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 1 Month Birthday Miles


To celebrate Miles being 1 month old we took him to work with us today. Overall, it went well. We were there for a little under 6 hours and Miles was a trooper. It certainly was not my most productive day of work, but I have also had days where I got less done. A few work days that involved 2-3 hour long beer lunches were certainly less productive.

In other news, last Friday I started jogging again (don't worry Mom - I am not doing anything heroic). So far I am taking it easy and only running a few slow half mile intervals separated by epochs of walking, nonetheless it feels great.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger MichelleR said...

woohoo!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We went back and looked at all the pictures again today. Thankyou so much for all the postings. The ones of Adam and Ahnie were so cute. Adam looked like a very happy uncle. Getting to spend that time with you, Miles, and Drew was a highlight of my life. We love you all so much. Love Mom and Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home