Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A Couple of Firsts

Miles and I went for our first jog together. He managed to not cry, and considering that we were running during his fussy time, this was an accomplishment. Therefore, I am assuming that he enjoyed it.

Before we left for our jog, Miles smiled at me for the first time. I was not in the view of the ceiling fan and he did not have gas. In fact, I was singing to him. Miles is probably the only organism in the entire universe that enjoys my tone deaf voice.

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Aunt Susan said...

His first smile! Awesome. Of course he loves his Momma's voice, he has no basis for comparison.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your voice is so full of love,that's
what he hears and it makes him smile.
love mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home