Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More pictures from Maryland Courtesy of Katie

I am ashamed that Drew and I did such a lousy job of taking pictures of the family when we were in Maryland. Luckily our sister-in-law Katie did a better job. The problem is that when you are the picture taker, you are not in any of the pictures. So I guess we will have to get everyone together again soon so we can get some pictures of Miles with his Aunt Katie.

Miles with his Uncle Jon.
Miles with his cousins Ethan and Christopher.

Uncle Dave and Christopher. Christopher was smitten with Miles and quite the fabuluous cousin. I wish we lived closer so we could have him as a babysitter.

Sandy in the act of smacking of Drew...I am sure that he was asking for it:)

Christopher getting in more Miles time.

Ethan was wondering why Miles was not crawling or walking yet. I think that if we lived in Madison, WI Ethan would teach his cousin to run around in no time at all.
The whole gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home