Monday, December 11, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion



Things have been quite busy lately and I have not been working on wedding plans at all, which is part of the reason for my lack of posts since the beginning of November. One of the sources of my diminished free time it that our lab just got upgraded to 'Institute' status. My advisor Carol Barnes, also the institute director, will be getting 10 million dollars as a result of us turning into the Evelyn F. McKnight Brain Institute. The dedication ceremony is later today and there was an article in today's Arizona Daily Star along with a picture of me recoding neurons from one of my rats.

3 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Very intellectual looking. Little did they know it was after beer lunch. HAHA!!! just teasing. Miss you babes!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Sara said...

It was after 'beer lunch'. That picture was taken the day after Marsha and I drank and dialed you! I was very hung over and trying not to vomit the whole time. Let's hear it for science!

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wonder how I know these things? I am sure that with your fancy brain science you will soon figure out all my tricks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home