Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Still Missing Drew

Yesterday I picked Miles up early from school and we went to get his hair cut. Therefore, these will be the last pictures of ragga-muffin with a mullet Miles. Susanna and Super Cuts did a great job and after she was finished Miles said, "That wasn't so bad Mommy." He is really missing his dad but loving staying with Nanna and Pop-o. Yesterday I handed him a banana to eat and Miles said "Nanna banana." Also, when I dropped him off today, he was insistent that Nanna and Pop-o be at the house when we went home at the end of the day.

Here are few pictures from yesterday morning with Miles sporting matching Thomas shirt and undies. It makes me happy that Miles love Thomas so much, but I despise the folks responsible for Thomas books and videos. They are weird and creepy and all toddlers are mesmerized by them. If I did not know better, I would think that there was some brainwashing going on.





We went to a Halloween baby shower in our old neighborhood on Saturday and here are a few pics of Miles eating cake. He had a blast playing with his old buddies and acquiring a sugar high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home