Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy 2 and half year Miles!

I cannot believe that our little guy has grown so much. He talks constantly now and has pretty much been potty trained for the past month. I am so proud of the little guy that he is growing into. Tonight during dinner he said, "Mommy eat this macon [his name for bacon], it will give you energy." If I did not know better, I would swear that he has been watching too much Anthony Bourdain. It was organic turkey bacon, however, and I am sure that Anthony Bourdain would consider it an insult to pork and humanity. Anyway, a few minutes later he said, "Mommy, you came back at the end of the day and got Miles at school. You are my best friend." So sweet, but since Nanna and Pop-o are in Phoenix and Drew is in Davis, I am pretty sure that I won by default. 

This is his watcha sayin, Mommy face. 

Miles' camera!

Macon, a.k.a bacon cheers!

Me taking pictures of Miles taking pictures of me...it was very meta.



3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Drew said...

Awesome

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KohilaHappy 2.5 Miles!!
Pop-pop

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger sandra said...

LOVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home