Sunday, September 04, 2011

Miles during Playtime

Before Miles was in full-time daycare, if I was really tired in the morning, we would go into his playroom and I would go back to sleep for a bit while he played. Now he protests...





Miles is imitating us a lot lately. In this video he shakes his head when I say no and shake mine. I guess I am going to have to start watching my sailor mouth. The last thing I want is a phone call from the Methodist daycare about Miles' expansive vocabulary.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Finger in the nose, definitely an effective tactic.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger sandra said...

what a brilliant boy!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous dinah said...

Wow, he's got that puzzle figured out. Miles is so lucky to have two such wonderful parents.Love to you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home