Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Boy Has Forgotten How to Fall Asleep

When we were still swaddling Miles, it was a breeze to get him to fall asleep. We hit a few road bumps when we stopped swaddling, but thanks to some gentle sleep training Miles has been a champ at falling asleep. This has kind of fallen apart over the past week. I think that the sinus infection coupled with teething is making it more difficult for the poor little guy to calm down. That being said, we put Miles down for of a nap yesterday and after about 5 minutes of crying he was quiet. Great, he is asleep I thought...NOPE. When I heard something fall, I ran into the nursery to be greeted by Miles standing on the end of his crib playing with the baby monitor. He looked at me and beamed with the best mischievous smile. As far as I know, this is the first time that he has pulled himself to stand without any help. Way to go Miles! Now go to sleep please.

Note: last night, we lowered the mattess in his crib and moved the baby monitor.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger sandra said...

Good job lowering crib mattress! That boy is growing so fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home