Sunday, January 22, 2012

Greetings from Dunedin

Currently it is a little after 8:30pm in Dunedin, but there is still so much light outside that it could be the middle of the day. In Tucson it is 12:30am yesterday and my internal clock is completely lost. Overall, I am excited and a little lonely. There is something about being so far from Drew and Miles, and everyone else I love for that matter, that adds to a feeling of isolation. Otherwise, Dunedin is beautiful. There are killer hills around every corner and I already took a run in the Botanical Garden that kicked my butt.

Anyway, here are some pics from today.

One of the quaint buildings that is located in the Psychology cluster.
Here are the labs named after Drew's and my 'Grand-Advisor' Graham Goddard.

The clock tower on central campus.
The Leith Channel. I ran along this today to get to the Botanical Gardens.
More of the channel.
This is the brand new psychology building. I love that it is named after William James.
Another view of the new building. This did not exist when Drew and I were here 4.5 years ago for our honeymoon.
The Kindergarten on campus. It has a pretty cool outdoor play space. What do you think Miles?

One last view of the Kindergarten, it is right across from the channel.
Yes there are ferns everywhere! So pretty.


3 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Drew said...

So jealous...

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Aunt Susan said...

Sara, Drew is here and your folks and I have loved your tour of campus. We know you are "wowing" them with your brilliance and charm. Love you, Aunt Susan

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Pretty like Oregon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home